Samstag, 14. August 2010

HEW Cyclassics

Sorry for not writing. Have my most busy Time in the Year in the Moment. All Books they I designed must finished in this Month, because they must be published to the Book-Fair in October. In the Moment I designed the "World-Cup-Encyklopedia". They came a new Edition after every World-Cup.
And good News also, that my "Reiseführer Tour de Farnce" (Not the Encyklopedia, the Travel-Book) will be published in a new Edition next Year. So, when everbody have Ideas or wishes, please send me an E-Mail. I thin,I will change some Things and i hope, we can print it colorful. Pleas cross the Fingers!
Some Things happened the last days. Jan Ullrich, our Tourwinner from 1997, have the Burn-Out. I think its not astonishing after all this...Good Luck Jan! Riccardo Ricco is giong the the belgish Quick-Step-Team. Ricco and Quick-Step? For me, it was a big surprise, because normaly the belgish Team make a good Job. Riccardo Ricco? He's is a f****** a******....Sorry.
I can't understand this action from the Teammanager....
And then we have the spanish swimmer Rafael Munoz, who's getting the new European Champion in 50 Meters Butterfly. But at three Visits from Dopingcontrollers, he wasn't home. And now? Only a "Sorry" from Munoz and all is good. Thank you very much World-Swim-Association... When a Cyclist isn't home when the Doping-Control comes, they can finished his cýcling-career. Or they bolck him for Years.
And Munoz? Again Spain...

Andy Andy Andy Andy Schleeeeeeccckkkk....

Tomorrow the last German Pro Tour Race will start in my Hometown Hamburg. It will be typical Hamburg Wheather (It's only a legend, I know, the Sun can be shine in Hamburg!), rainy and windy. But it will be a nice Race. A lot of People on the Streets and the Route is wonderful (with Rain perhaps not really...). Before the Profis are starting, there is a Race for everybody. It's one of my Dreams for the next Year attend for the 150k-Route, because it's so nice. But i must make more Training then...
:-)

Keine Kommentare: