Mittwoch, 1. September 2010

Vuelta and other Things

Is Andy in Spain? I hope so, but I Don't have seen him at the Peloton. Perhaps it is to hot. The Time from Andy and his Brother will come, I'm sure :-).
I'm looking the Tour of Spain every Day in the Moment. And every Time I Think "Why are not so many fans there". It's sad for the Riders and the Organisation, that not Much People come to the Race. Only at the Finish there standing some People. It is a nice Route this Year. Nice days in the North of Spain, Andorra, will coming.
At Twitter the Riders are complaining while the Wheather is so bad. I Think it's not so funny to motivated himself every day to go outside for a 4h-Ride. I'm happy that i can siotting in my Homeoffice. On Monday i had rain here near Zürich and only 11 Degree. It's not a nice Summer. Poor Riders.
last Week I visit Wien and meet a Publisher. All Signs are good, that he will published the "Reiseführer Tour de France (Tour de France Travelguide). It will be the overworked new Edition. I'm really Happy about this. After the Meeting I go to the new Cycling-Shop from Bernhard Kohl. He owe me a Big chocolate, and I get one:-) With autograph, so I can't it them...

Tomorrow I'm on the way in Football :-) The Australien Soccer team will be play a Friendly-Match against Switzerland on Friday. Tomorrow there is a Pressconferenz and Training in St.Gallen. So, all Football-Fans come to the AFG-Arena in St.Gallen at Friday. Kick-Off 20.00!

Keine Kommentare: